Anyone ever use Allied Business Network discounts?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Earstou, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Earstou

Earstou <font color=336699>The Tag Fairy sends you pixie d

Going to a destination wedding this year and looking for a good price on a hotel along the way.
    While researching discounts I found the Allied Business Network website. Membership is free to businesses and indivuals. They have an A+ rating on Better Business Bureau and I have found nothing bad about them searching online. Using their Coporate rate number gets me the lowest price I can find for the hotel I want, but I am reluctant to join ABN since I've never heard of them.

Is anyone a member or familar with them? Pros and Cons?

2. jgreco

jgreco Mouseketeer

I've only used them on business services discounts for the last 6 years or so, specifically office supply and promotional items with reputable companies like Office Depot and 4Imprint.

I cannot speak to their service on Travel, but they are a legitimate company otherwise.

3. my3gyrlz

my3gyrlz Earning My Ears

I have used them for discounts on hotels. You sign up your email, print a card, and use the codes for discounts. The card is just proof that you joined but I have never been asked for this.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

4. Earstou

Earstou <font color=336699>The Tag Fairy sends you pixie d

Thanks for the replies! :goodvibes

I decided to join and booked a hotel for $20 cheaper than with a AAA discount, so I'm happy!