Anyone ever stay at the Hilton in Cocoa Beach?

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
I already have my reservations for the Radisson :teeth: , but found an awesome AAA rate for the Hilton at the Beach ($75). Most likely, the rate is low to attract visitors following the horrible storms in September (I believe the Hilton sustained alot of damage, and needed LOTS of repairs).

Before I go ahead and book a room there, I was wondering if any of you have ever stayed there, and what your opinion was of this place. In particular, was it clean?

Thanks!

Have you checked Dave's site www.dcltribute.com? He gives little mini reviews of the all the properties in Cocoa. It is a great, informative site if you haven't checked it out.

Jenn

We stayed there over 5 years ago. THe hotel and room was very nice. The pool was out back (duh!), was great and you could see the ocean from there. Short walk to the ocean accross the sand. The beach is very nice. I would stay there again based upon our prior experience. Hopefully they have recovered since the huricannes.!

I stayed last year and found it very comfortable and much like all other Hilton beach hotels.
I suspect that the cheap rate you found is an attempt to draw customers back, as the hotel was closed for major renovations and repairs after the hurricanes. It was still closed in early January so I presume it has just reopened

Hi , We stayed there for a couple of days last may.
We booked direct and got a good rate.
Rooms are comfortable view from the balcony was fab outside pool was fine , Bar staff at the tikki bar were friendly.
We ate breakfast in the hotel on our first morning , wasn't brilliant very overpriced for cold food and colder service.
But if you want somewhere to lay your head down you couldn't get any more central.
Infact looking back at the photos I know where I would like to be as we speak!!

Pencoys Pirate pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter