Anyone ever stay at BC in October?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by lisaradz, Jun 9, 2008.

1. lisaradz

lisaradz Mouseketeer

Do you happen to remember how late the pools are open? Is there somewhere that I can find out that information? I remember reading something on the boards about a "quiet cove?" or something like that being open 24 hours but now I can't find it. Any info appreciated! Lisa

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mrmagicmph

mrmagicmph DIS Veteran

My wife & I stayed at BC on our Hunnymoon in October 2006. Storm Along Bay is open until 9pm I believe... the quiet pool (located closer to Epcot, where SAB is located in the center of BC & YC) is I believe opened 24/7. SAB has lifeguards, I'm 95% sure that the quiet pool does not. Both have whirlpools. Hope this helps!

Enjoy the Magic!

4. wiseguyslovethemouse

wiseguyslovethemouse Mouseketeer

We stayed at the BC last October, and I can't remember the hours of SAB. I am almost positive it was between 9-10 p.m. for closing. I want to say 10, because I know that we could see Illuminations from the pool, which starts after nine, right? Good luck! We had a GREAT time last Fall!!! :goodvibes