Anyone ever have trouble getting the "5 for 5" at Pleasure Island?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by rcyannacci, Aug 27, 2004.

1. rcyannacci

rcyannacci <font color="purple">A Feminist Princess...tiaras

Hi all- trying to figure out which tickets I'm going to get for our Dec. trip.

Since it's Dec., I don't think any of us will be that interested in the waterparks and we weren't too impressed with Disney Quest last time, but we are big fans of Pleasure Island. So a Park Hopper Plus pass seems excessive, unless we go to PI everynight (doubtful).

But then I heard that you can get a "5 for 5" deal at the PI gate, paying full price for your first night and 5 bucks for a pass that gets you in for 5 more nights. Is this deal always offered? Has anyone every had any problems requesting this?

Thanks for any info you might have.

2. pumpkinfish

pumpkinfish <font color=blue>Clothing Expert and Magic Giver o

I have been wondering the same thing....

3. GoldenOldie

GoldenOldie DIS Veteran

It has been offered continuously for the last few years. It is only available at the PI box office.

PI recently lowered it's single night admission from a base of $20.50 to $16.95 plus tax for an indeterminate time. That makes the 5 for $5 look a lot better now, too.

4. rcyannacci

rcyannacci <font color="purple">A Feminist Princess...tiaras

Thanks for the info- I hope that price holds steady through the value season. That price definitely puts the parkhopper plus passes out of consideration for us. If I looked at the differences in price correctly, there was like $60 difference, which would only save you money if you planned to go to the waterparks twice...not likely for Dec.