Anyone ever have any luck getting paint color information?

Wenny

Mouseketeer
I've been googling and googling trying to figure out if there is any way to find out the paint color numbers for a color I want to duplicate - specifically a color in the OKW rooms. It's the paneled wall of the bathtub room and of the wall above the console cabinet at OKW. Kind of an aqua green.

Does anyone know if there's a way to find this out? Front desk seemed not to know, but I got the impression they wouldn't have been able to tell me even if they knew.

Next time you go, bring some color fans from a couple paint stores (Sherwin williams, Ben Moore, etc) and match the color as closely as you can while you are there. I doubt anyone but the painting contractor and the GC ever knew what the color was. Except the designer who picked it.....

The front desk might have the info. I read a post awhile ago where they shared the colors used at VGF.

If you can get a quality picture most places can color match pretty closely.

So, I took a stab and emailed Member Services. I heard back today and they provided the info. Dunn-Edwards Pistachio Ice Cream. I'm pretty surprised it wasn't some proprietary thing.

Of course, the nearest store is in Utah and I'm in OH... But I ordered a paint chip and I'll have someone here match it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter