Anyone ever get a discount for Atlantis Hotel??

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by RichNKatHolly, Jul 17, 2005.

1. RichNKatHolly

RichNKatHolly DIS Veteran

We are getting a room at Atlantis for our Dec cruise. I have NEVER seen any discounted rates for this property. We did stay 2 years ago there in August and I got a special Expedia rate, but looking back and going the math, I think I just prepaid!

Thanks for any assistance!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Jsme

Jsme DIS Veteran

Eleisure has some decent rates and specials.
    I am sending you a PM.

4. RichNKatHolly

Thanks so much!!!!

Gotta love these boards. Where else could I get a response to a strange question in 15 seconds???!!! :love1:

5. sln88

sln88 WDW 10/22/05 Wonder 10/27/05!

can you pm me too?

6. Jsme

Jsme DIS Veteran

I just did.

7. princessh

princessh Every woman should feel like a princess!

Would you mind sending the info to me as well? Thanks! :flower:

8. mom_rules

mom_rules <font color=FF66FF>LOVES the Yachtsmen!<br><font c

Also going Dec-please pm me too!

9. Jsme

Jsme DIS Veteran

For everyone who wants a pm I am working on it. It is really nothing though. Just a few ideas.

travel zoo has a great website. They often have Atlantis discounted rates. It is simple to go to their site. All it is, is travel zoo and do a dot com.

10. kidzmom3

kidzmom3 <font color=green>DIS Veteran</font><br><font colo

11. Honu

Honu <font color=blue>I have a 3 ft. personal space are

We booked with the Comfort Suites through Smarterliving.com. You get full access and charging privileges at Atlantis.

Honestly, I found Atlantis to be crowded and over-hyped. There was absolutely nothing there worth even the discounted rate we paid. We will do Cable Beach, Blue Lagoon or just stay onboard next time.

12. RichNKatHolly

Yes, Comfort Suites is an option as well. you just have to walk across the street and through Atlantis lobby. The price I got at travelzoo is only $100 more than the CS and I can get bands for the 5 people in my party rather than 4. Total with taxes and fees - $266.

I guess with Atlantis you either love it or hate it. We loved the pools, aquarium, beach. Inside it is a bit overdone and the food was not great, but not bad either, kind of like WDW food, trying to feed thousands of people at the same time. I would go there again though. I'll go anywhere with pristine beach access to that crystal clear blue water~!!!!

BTW, with travelzoo, there is a $25 cancellation fee and if for some reason we don't hit that port during the cruise, there is no refund. You will forfiet the 1 night's deposit.

Trying for a day room on the day of arrival is another option. We just wanted to be guaranteed a room since the kids are really looking forward to that.