Anyone else ready to plan for after-Christmas sales?!?

Our Targets are currently at 30% off...they had a fiber optic light house that my boys wanted (they are 4 and 5) but it is gone at both stores! Oh well. (also the FP Surprise Sounds Fun Park is gone too....ugh!). I may look at the P-bug store tomorrow, but I have to work, so maybe after work?

I will be working the day after Xmas...so no shopping for me...which is good for my purse.....I have plenty of wrap and bags and bows, the kids will have enough toys from Xmas.......although we don't go to Xmas with my mom until Sat after Xmas, so maybe...........Oh the trouble I could get into!

We will have our annual Christmas party with the kids and grands who live in Virginia on January 10 - that means I can wait until AFTER Christmas to buy their gifts and hopefully find some great bargains - which means more bang for our Christmas budget for them.
Three years ago, round about the beginning of March, our locally grocery store put out boxes of Christmas wrapping paper @ 10 CENTS per roll! I bought every single roll - I'm set for years...:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter