Anyone else patiently waiting to hear from TA?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by shmoogrrrl, Oct 19, 2010.

1. shmoogrrrl

shmoogrrrl Tigger Goddess

We are waiting to hear from our TA about booking a cruise on the Fantasy. I know that they are probably SLAMMED with requests, so I am trying to be patient. :rotfl::rotfl: I keep checking the sticky threads at the top for the sailing that we want and seeing all pricing that has been posted already and can't wait to see what we get. :)

Anyway, anyone else waiting as well? :banana::banana::banana::banana:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Jennifer_W

Jennifer_W Mouseketeer

YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure how patiently, though...:rolleyes1

4. kimgg

kimgg DIS Veteran

Yeep, me too!! :laughing:

5. Sue (mom of 3 boys!)

Sue (mom of 3 boys!) DIS Veteran

us too! We can't book until tomorrow, so I'll be waiting anxiously until then. I already sent my TA all our requests for our trip, so there's nothing else I can do except w....a....i....t....

6. shmoogrrrl

shmoogrrrl Tigger Goddess

I am just hoping that they have booked the stuff and are just taking a while to get the info out to us! I am hoping for the best deal possible! :)

7. alltheparks

alltheparks Mouseketeer

I can't book until tomorrow, and I am patiently waiting on confirmation of my transfer request!

8. KSDisneyDad

KSDisneyDad DIS Veteran

Nope...heard from my TA ten minutes after booking started that she was able to get our rooms!!!!

9. Sue (mom of 3 boys!)

Sue (mom of 3 boys!) DIS Veteran

OK, yesterday I was anxiously waiting until today when my TA can transfer our ressie. Today is a different story. I am very anxious today. I just can't wait to have it be official!! I know she has my info and she's swamped. I just hope she has booked us and is just waiting to send the details!!!!!:confused3

EDITED TO SAY:: Not waiting anymore! All booked. now more w....a....i....t....i....n.....g...