• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyone else loose their appetite during the summer?

gator75

DIS Veteran
This happens to me every summer i have no interest in food. I don't know if its the hot weather or what? I've had a physical and there is nothing wrong. I'm active during the summer i would think i'd be hungry. I drink plenty of water so i'm not dehydrated. Anyone else go through this?

I also have the issue of not being hungry when it is hot outside. I have heard that it is because when it is cold outside your body needs more warmth so your body wants more food to provide insulation. When it is hot outside it is just the opposite; your body doesn't need as much food. I don't think this is scientific fact, but it is what I have heard!

I don't have much of an appetite when its hot and humid. I drink alot of liquid during that time too, so I guess that just fills me up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter