Anyone else having trouble with disneycruise site

lisaradz

Mouseketeer
For some reason it will let me login, but then it won't retrieve the reservation. I'm figuring it must be the site since it gave the same error message for mine and my mom's reservation. Before I call, thought I'd see if anyone else was having trouble.

Yep. I am having problems too. I looked in past posts and it sounds like this happens once in awhile...but why does THIS have to be the once? Grrrrr. I have been looking forward to getting this done tonight. Wasn't expecting this. Let me know if you have any success.

It could be that it's filled with people trying to reserve activity spots for an upcoming cruise.

i finally got through and made some reservations. I got everything I was looking for...HOORAY! Good luck to you.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter