Anyone else having problems with MDE online checkin?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Princess 'n LA, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Princess 'n LA

Princess 'n LA Mouseketeer

Keep getting server busy message.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. gregokdisney

gregokdisney Mouseketeer

I've been trying to do online check-in for three days - get mostly through and then get an error saying they've encountered an error and to try again later. Very frustrating!

4. Princess 'n LA

Princess 'n LA Mouseketeer

Glad to hear its not just me. MDE is a great idea but its function is completely hit or miss. I made a dining reservation through it for 8 people and it made it for 24!!!!

5. TaraTink3

TaraTink3 Earning My Ears

I have been having problems for the last few days trying to post payments and do online checkin. the system keeps going in a circle and asks me to sign in again and again. Come on Disney get the bugs out of this system already. Ugh..:badpc:

6. goofy78

goofy78 …sea monkey has my money… …yes, I'm a natural blue

Bumping this as I "think" I just checked in online. I finished the process but at the end an error message popped up and said to try again later. When I go to try it again it says "modify online check in". Does that mean I'm already checked in from the first attempt that had the error message?

7. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

Yes.

8. goofy78

goofy78 …sea monkey has my money… …yes, I'm a natural blue

Thanks. One other question. It gave me the option to check off specific requests which I did and it displays it but says none next to amenity requests. What is amenity requests?

9. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

Pack-n-Play, bed rails, microwave, etc.

10. HeatherPA3

HeatherPA3 Mouseketeer

Maybe this message is a result of upgrades associated with magicbands and FP+? Wishful thinking....I know :)