My DS was sick Thursday night with what I think was Norovirus. Well, guess what I got at about 6:00pm last night? OMG - I haven't been that sick since I can't even remember. I felt like I was knocking on death's door. Feel better this AM, but for those that have had this at Disney - my sympathies. I can't imagine dealing with that in a hotel room. I will definitely be bringing LOTS of anti-bacterial stuff along when we leave in 11 days! Does anyone know if we can get it again? Are there different strains of Norovirus?