Anyone else get in to the Cars Land tour May 29th?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by mrsxsparrow, May 16, 2012.

1. mrsxsparrow

mrsxsparrow DIS Veteran

I just got my confirmation email from the Disney Parks Blog... Looks like my friend and I will be two of the lucky 66 going to the Cars Land tour Tuesday, May 29th!

Anyone else see the post and get your email RSVP in soon enough?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Feistygirl916

Feistygirl916 Mary Poppins is practically perfect in every way

Was this a contest or something?

4. mrsxsparrow

mrsxsparrow DIS Veteran

It's a "meet up" put on by the Disney Parks Blog -- the first 33 people to email them an RSVP got in.

They've done them before when they first started ElecTRONica and I think for World of Color...

Here's the post about it.

5. fctiger

fctiger DIS Veteran

Wait when did this get posted? Didnt even hear about it! Oh well! Have fun though! Sounds cool, only 66 of you! Wow, thats going to be a NICE tour lol.

6. Carolynleanne

Carolynleanne Canadian Disney mom

7. Feistygirl916

WOW! How do you find these types of things? I hadn't heard anything about it, because I would have been all over that!

Congrats! :goodvibes

8. rockos1

rockos1 Earning My Ears

Congrats on getting in to the event! I didn't see it until hours after it posted on the blog.Bummer, I'll be at DL that day so it would have been perfect!

I was lucky enough to get into the Midnight Snack event on Leap Day. Erin and the rest of the team at the Disney Parks Blog were great and they really went out of their way to create a great experience for the guests. Enjoy!

9. Feistygirl916

Do they have a facebook page? I would love to be able to watch for events like this!

10. mrsxsparrow

mrsxsparrow DIS Veteran

It was posted on the blog around three yesterday!

I read the Disney Parks Blog, but they actually let people know through the Disneyland Twitter account yesterday morning I think that they'd be posting a meet up at three yesterday.

Aw that's too bad. I went to the ElecTRONica meet up, it was fun too! Missed the midnight snack though, even though I was in the park... Glad you had a good time.

Yep... right here.

We don't get to go on the rides or anything... But it's a 45 minute tour with the lead Imagineers followed by a World of Color viewing. Should be fun. I'd take pictures for everyone, but it says we have to check all electronic equipment (phones, cameras, etc) with them before the tour... So no pics :(

11. mmlover74

mmlover74 Mouseketeer

wish I would have seen the blog earlier...oh well!! Have fun to those selected to go!!