Anyone else get free photopass book in welcome packet?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Jen413, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Jen413

Jen413 Earning My Ears

My friend just got back from her first trip, and she had a free book in her welcome packet. I was excited because I was so going to use that, but my packet came today, and I didn't have one. :( Was this some special I missed?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SnipsNSnails

SnipsNSnails DIS Veteran

It came with the memories package + free dining deal that was offered during Aug/Sept. And it was not free. Rest assured the $90+ was added to the package price that your friend paid for her package.

Which reminds me, I really need to get mine made.

4. FairydustyPrincesses

FairydustyPrincesses Mouseketeer

I had it too but didn't pre register it. Will I be able to put my photopass pictures on it now?

5. SnipsNSnails

SnipsNSnails DIS Veteran

No problem. Just make a photopass account, put in your photopass card(s) number and your photos will come up. Then make a book. You can also upload your own pictures to your account to use in the book too. Then follow the instructions in your MYW book to claim your book.

6. FairydustyPrincesses

FairydustyPrincesses Mouseketeer

Ok that's great! I wasn't sure from the wording if you had to use the little paper card and only t hose pictures would be eligible for the free book. I tried to live in the moment more this trip and let photopass photographers do all the documenting so we have lots of pictures!

7. pugletgirl

pugletgirl Earning My Ears

I got one in our trip packet too, so I appreciate you asking this question. I will use the link to preorder instead.

Thanks!