Anyone else get free photopass book in welcome packet?

Jen413

Earning My Ears
My friend just got back from her first trip, and she had a free book in her welcome packet. I was excited because I was so going to use that, but my packet came today, and I didn't have one. :( Was this some special I missed?

It came with the memories package + free dining deal that was offered during Aug/Sept. And it was not free. Rest assured the $90+ was added to the package price that your friend paid for her package.

Which reminds me, I really need to get mine made.

It came with the memories package + free dining deal that was offered during Aug/Sept. And it was not free. Rest assured the $90+ was added to the package price that your friend paid for her package.

Which reminds me, I really need to get mine made.

I had it too but didn't pre register it. Will I be able to put my photopass pictures on it now?

No problem. Just make a photopass account, put in your photopass card(s) number and your photos will come up. Then make a book. You can also upload your own pictures to your account to use in the book too. Then follow the instructions in your MYW book to claim your book.

No problem. Just make a photopass account, put in your photopass card(s) number and your photos will come up. Then make a book. You can also upload your own pictures to your account to use in the book too. Then follow the instructions in your MYW book to claim your book.

Ok that's great! I wasn't sure from the wording if you had to use the little paper card and only t hose pictures would be eligible for the free book. I tried to live in the moment more this trip and let photopass photographers do all the documenting so we have lots of pictures!

I got one in our trip packet too, so I appreciate you asking this question. I will use the link to preorder instead.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter