Anyone else encounter sloppy drunks at Food and Wine at Epcot?

Has your trip to Epcot been negatively affected due to excesssive drinking of guests?

• Total voters

BabyUrsula

Earning My Ears
Hey there! New member, but I have been using info from the threads for over a year now! We went to Epcot 2nd week of October. We a had crazy scary incident due to people who drank way too much. I did not see this mentioned anywhere during my months of research prior to the trip, and even searching for it now I am not finding many other complaints. It was like a frat party. I'm not a prude, and I enjoy drinking too-but theres a time and place for everything! Anyone else experience sloppy drunks at Epcot? Did it put a damper on your trip?

Last year there were 2 women who had had too much, but they were just too loud and a bit annoying. I go to the festival almost every year, and this year I ran into no one who was drunk. Or at least, no one who was so drunk that I knew it by looking at them.

No, it was my first time going to F&W and while I saw a few people drinking and having a good time I didn't witness anyone out of control.
I definitely spent my days there enjoying cocktails and the food. That was the point of going for me, I'm sure that is the point for others too.

Do you mind elaborating on the crazy scary incident? Just curious what you saw.

No, it was my first time going to F&W and while I saw a few people drinking and having a good time I didn't witness anyone out of control.
I definitely spent my days there enjoying cocktails and the food. That was the point of going for me, I'm sure that is the point for others too.

Do you mind elaborating on the crazy scary incident? Just curious what you saw.

A man pulled his pants down and peed on the sidewalk in front of my daughter while his friends laughed and imitated him-even after my daughter freaked out and started yelling. Then there was a lady slumped over in the floor of guest services who asked to use my phone. I could barely understand her slurred words until she started cursing loudly and I realized she was trashed. There was also a bachlorette party full of girls who could barely walk-all of this was 8pm or earlier. I guess It must have just been a really bad night.

A man pulled his pants down and peed on the sidewalk in front of my daughter while his friends laughed and imitated him-even after my daughter freaked out and started yelling. Then there was a lady slumped over in the floor of guest services who asked to use my phone. I could barely understand her slurred words until she started cursing loudly and I realized she was trashed. There was also a bachlorette party full of girls who could barely walk-all of this was 8pm or earlier. I guess It must have just been a really bad night.

Yikes, the man urinating is pretty bad, I hope security did something about him.

I saw some loud groups that had been drinking...they seemed to be having a good time and were not bothering anyone besides being a bit loud, but we were outside, not in a show or something where I needed to hear a performance. They weren't any louder or more obnoxious than some of the groups of teenagers I saw in the Magic Kingdom, so no concern to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts