Anyone else do Personalized letters from Disney Characters?

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by HanLukmom, Apr 9, 2008.

1. HanLukmom

HanLukmom Earning My Ears

Does anyone else do personalized letters from the Disney characters or can someone teach me how? My daughter absolutely loves getting mail and she would be so thrilled about receiving a letter from Minnie & Ariel. Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Jakesmom504

Jakesmom504 DIS Veteran

I don't know if this is what you mean or if it would help you at all but DS's bday is in May and his big bday surprise is a trip to Disney so I downloaded some Disney fonts and I'm planning to write him a letter from Mickey telling him about his surprise! I can't wait to see the look on his face!:love:

4. Jakesmom504

Jakesmom504 DIS Veteran

Fontface.com or google "Waltograph," I forget which one I did but one of them had every font from every Disney movie available to download! I did Waltograph and POTC so far. It's really cool for scrapbooking too. Hope that helps!:wave:

5. noahdove

noahdove DIS Veteran

Yes, there are letters on here, somewhere....but, I am sure that you can request and someone will deliver you a design...we have awesome creators on here:)

6. DisneyMom92

DisneyMom92 DIS Veteran

The fonts are at www.mickeyavenue.com.

I think it's Natalie (Donatalie) who does the personalized letters. Anyone know for sure?

7. wildirishrose

wildirishrose Mouseketeer

Natalie has beautiful designs that can be personalizied. I believe most of her stuff is around trips to the parks and various things at WDW and DL. She is really creative and talented, defintely worth taking a look at

8. M_I_C_K_E_Y

M_I_C_K_E_Y It Was All Started by a Mouse

It was cutiesnana that used to do the personalized letters. She hasn't been around in a little while.

9. rie'smom

rie'smom <font color=green>"Always let your conscience be y

Can the Disney fonts be imported into photoshop? Thanks!