Anyone eaten dinner at CRT recently?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Wendydagny, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Wendydagny

Wendydagny Mouseketeer

We have reservations for dinner the week of Thanksgiving, and I am wavering, thinking the food might actually be bad enough to make it not worth going to with our five year old. I've been checking for a breakfast time every day, hoping to solve the problem that way, but no luck.

Please tell me we won't starve!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Googilycub

Googilycub Mouseketeer

We ate there in June. I thought the food was very good. We were a part of 4 adults and 1 child, and we all thought the food was awesome. The shrimp appetizer was one of my favorite things I ate during the entire trip!

4. PoohsFan1

PoohsFan1 DIS Veteran

We love the dinner at CRT. We have had breakfast there a couple of times but we much prefer the dinner there instead. The beef tenderloin is really good along with the Castle Salad appetizer. I always get the trio of desserts too. Dinner there has become a must do for us. I don't think you will be disappointed with the food there, however here is some pixiedust: thrown your way in hopes you get the breakfast ADR that you want.

5. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

I had dinner there a few weeks ago. The food was fine...I had the salad, chicken pasta, and dessert trio. The salad was pretty ordinary, except it did have huge Parmesan shavings. The chicken pasta was good - lots of chicken. The dessert trio had a nice variety.

6. lovedworld

lovedworld Mouseketeer

We had dinner there in October and it was great. The beef tenderloin was really good. We have also had breakfast there in the past and I like the dinner better. :)