• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone eat at Wolfgang Pucks on Dining Plan?

AngieInOH

DIS Veteran
I'm wondering if most of the meals require a surcharge along with the Dining Plan Credits. It says some of the entrees do, but which ones? Also, do you also get an appetizer and dessert?

AngieInOH said:
I'm wondering if most of the meals require a surcharge along with the Dining Plan Credits. It says some of the entrees do, but which ones? Also, do you also get an appetizer and dessert?

There are actually very few that require a surcharge, and yes you do get the appetizer, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage. When I went I think there were only 2 items on the menu that would have a surcharge and maybe one of the specials.

We were just there Saturday night! The only thing I remember being surcharged was the Filet. And I think the surcharge was $5...I believe it was anything over $27 that was surcharged. And the surcharge, you just pay the difference. At least, that's how our server explained it to us...

I made reservations for November and asked the CM what was surcharged. He said anything OVER $27 is surcharged. And he said there are only 2 items on the menu that are over that amount. So there is alot to choose from.

I noticed that they have add-ons available for the entrees. So if you wanted to order the add-ons, do you have to pay seperately for it or can it be added on for free if the entree and add-on price does not excede the $27 limit? Thanks!! :flower:

Punch said:
I noticed that they have add-ons available for the entrees. So if you wanted to order the add-ons, do you have to pay seperately for it or can it be added on for free if the entree and add-on price does not excede the $27 limit? Thanks!! :flower:
That...I do not know...We weren't interested in the add-ons so we didn't even ask!

The food was pretty good...we just had some terrible service that soured our experience. :(

The food there is pretty good, I gotten the Alfredo pasta with chicken was really good. The carrot cake is soooooo delcious, one of the best I have ever eaten. I also tried their calamari, didn't taste too great, was way tooo salty and the sauce for it wasn't the "standard" calamari sauce, so I just ate it plain and it didn't taste too great. Had to have lots of soda afterwards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter