Anyone done the Magic Frozen cruise to Norway?

magicmomms

Mouseketeer
We are interested in this cruise, but the price is very high, especially considering we would have to fly to another country to get on the ship. I have never cruised with Disney- I usually stick with Celebrity/Carnival, but this cruise's destinations appeal to me and hubby and the onship Elsa stuff appeals to daughter. It's very new so I haven't heard much about it. TIA

I'm really curious about it, but can't find much. I love trip reports because you can get a feel if it's something you'd like or not.

I'm really curious about it, but can't find much. I love trip reports because you can get a feel if it's something you'd like or not.

You won't find trip reports because it's never been done before.

Are you talking about the 7 night Norway fjords cruise? I just got off the Magic sailing 6/6/15 with stops in Stavanger, Alesund, Geiranger and Bergen... it was the most spectacular cruise I've ever been on (and we've done two DCL Med cruises before). The views were breathtaking, the scenic ports and activities were incredibly accessible from the ship. I could go on and on but I want to make sure this is the itinerary you are curious about.

We loved it so much, we are considering the 12 night Dover-Norway cruise next June.

I also did the 7 night Norway cruise and am currently writing a trip report (see link below). I can highly recommend this cruise. They are offering it again next summer.

DH, DS7 and I just did the 6/20 9-night Norway cruise. It was unbelievable. We loved it so much, we cancelled our original post-cruise plans and booked one of the last remaining staterooms for the 6/29 11-night. We visited Oslo today and I'm writing from my stateroom right now. We've been on 6 cruises prior to these, but these have been hands-down the most amazing. Norway is absolutely gorgeous and the service on the Magic is impeccable. The 11-night completely sold out, so I would highly recommend booking early!

DH, DS7 and I just did the 6/20 9-night Norway cruise. It was unbelievable. We loved it so much, we cancelled our original post-cruise plans and booked one of the last remaining staterooms for the 6/29 11-night. We visited Oslo today and I'm writing from my stateroom right now. We've been on 6 cruises prior to these, but these have been hands-down the most amazing. Norway is absolutely gorgeous and the service on the Magic is impeccable. The 11-night completely sold out, so I would highly recommend booking early!

wow -- that's incredible! i am so curious how you came to the decision to stay on board. So spontaneous!!!! Did you get a discount on the stateroom since it was so last minute??? Love that you did it!

We did june 6 Norway cruise .The views in every port were amazing. I loved Pulpit Rock,Stavenger and our RIB boat ride in Geiranger. I also really loved Copenhagen a beautiful port. I highly recommend this cruise. Weather is very similar to Alaska.

We also just got off 9 day norway cruise from Copenhagen. Fabulous. Weather can be dicey...it rained every day when my husband and I did a crystal cruise 20 years ago.,but the weather was great. Loved all the excursions and Ports. This is our 17th Disney cruise and we have done the med, the Baltic, Greek islands, Alaska, Mexico and the Caribbean...this was one of the best. Signed up for jan 10 cruise from Puerto Rico to Barbados etc while On board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter