Anyone done any of these non-Disney excursions?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by mrsfuzzmo, Jan 22, 2004.

1. mrsfuzzmo

mrsfuzzmo DIS Veteran

GC- 2 person underwater submarine that goes 800ft down the side of the Cayman Wall? Found price of $311 for 2 people as opposed to Disney at around $345 per person!!!!

KW - "BOB" Breathing Observation Bubbles. Little scooters with air helmets that you ride underwater like a moped (3 mi. per hour). It looks like a blast and I am trying to find out if they are running on Sunday afternoons, and interested if anyone has tried this!

Cozumel - Dune Buggy Safari. This looks like a riot as well, and just looking for some details!

Can anyone help?
    Mrsfuzzmo

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Jules1

Jules1 Mouseketeer

Where did you find the info on the "BOB"? That sounds like fun!

4. mrsfuzzmo

mrsfuzzmo DIS Veteran

I first heard about them on the cruisecritic.com message boards, under Ports of Call, then Key West. Someone there asked about them and another poster added the link! It looks like a BLAST!!!! Check it out!

mrsfuzzmo

5. mrsfuzzmo

mrsfuzzmo DIS Veteran

Jules I went back and checked, the site is "www.bobkeywest.com" the website is under construction, but there is a cool pic and an e-mail address.

6. DoomBuggieDriver

DoomBuggieDriver Boston Strong

Oh My Gosh; The Bob thing looks like something out of the "Jetsons!" It looks like a blast. Thanks for the lead-I am looking into unusual things for the trip, and this would be too cool.
    Kathy