Anyone doing the Halloween Countdown?

beehive123

Mouseketeer
Anyone doing the Halloween countdown? This is our first
Halloween at disney and was wondering what goes on?
Is the parade really great?

BOO! We are! :hyper:

We went to MNSSHP last year for the first time and loved, loved, loved it! I'm not a parade person but I really enjoyed the parade at MNSSHP. And make sure to watch for the Headless Horseman .... he goes by in a flash .

There's lots going on at the party ..... Trick-or-Treat stations, story-telling, kids costume parades, a kids dance party, shows, fireworks. Lots of spooky decorations.

We have tickets for Tuesday, October 26 and we'll probably go on Sunday, October 22 too - but I'll wait to get tickets for then if we decide to go (which I'm sure we will!)

Have fun!!!

40 Days!!! :thewave:

Debbie

P.S. ENJOY THE POLY !!!

oo have fun guys....it was soo kewl going during halloween and going to the party...especially ON haloween night...
The parades and the party are a blast

This will be our first time and others that have done it have just raved about it!

Can hardly wait!

DD has her costume all set now!

I just have to decide which one!

Keep changing our minds plus has to be easy to fit in a suitcase!LOL

We are going Halloween Night! Yes, make sure you get to see the Headless Horseman!

And then the best part, there will the the Food and Wine Festiaval at the same time!

Scratch
:hyper: :hyper:

We've been several times and the parade is great! One year as we were entering the party, we were some of the first through the gate, my sons were asked to ride in a wagon in the parade. So we all did...it was fun! They have a certificate from the event as well as some great pictures. They got to spend lots of time with the characters.

I enjoy the halloween parade more than any of them.

Have fun!

My DS (5) and I are going on Halloween night! I'm thinking of shipping the costumes ahead of us so they don't get squashed in a suitcase and then return them the same way. Has anyone ever done this? pirate:

We'll be there! Going to MNSSHP on Oct.26th. Can't wait. Hope to see some of our fellow Disney Boards people there.

My gang and I will be going to the party on the 26th and Halloween night. Can't wait!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter