Anyone do e-night solo? Is it safe?

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by Gillian, Feb 24, 2002.

1. Gillian

Gillian <marquee><font color=green>I'm the only crazy disn

Can anyone tell me what it's like doing a solo e-night? It looks like my local friend is going to have to work that night :(

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dahirsh

dahirsh Guest

To be honest it never even occured to me that it might not be. The May E-Night schedule hasn't been announced yet, but I've been hoping for one.

Deb

4. MdmMim

MdmMim DIS Veteran

I've done Enight solo several times. I've never had a problem. During my first Enight, I wandered into a dark section of the park where no rides were open and it was very deserted--that didn't feel right (sort of creepy), so I got away from there and stayed where there were people around. Just use common sense and you'll have a great time. At the end of the night, I like to get a box of popcorn, sit and people watch, and admire the castle. Solo time is great!

5. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom <font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha

I did E-ride night in January, somewhat nervously because I wondered the same thing. But it was definitely safe. Just avoid those dark corners, and you'll see plenty of people. Now how can you feel unsafe when you round the corner and there's......Mickey and Minnie!

6. BetsyAnn

BetsyAnn Mouseketeer

Hey! I also did e-night solo about a year ago or so. I loved it. I rode the rodes open multiple times. Buzz Lightyear until my fingers were sore, Space mtn until I was dizzy, BTM until I could not yell any more, and everything else I wanted to do.

I came into MK about 45 minutes before it was scheduled to close, grabed a bite to eat, then headed into Tommorrowland, then over to Splash, and BTM. It is a little erie to be in the dark part of the park but there were still plenty of CM's around.

I think You will have a great time!:D

7. Gillian

Thank you for filling me in! I just have this image of the whole park being dark & creepy. Isn't that strange?

But now I know the real deal & it sure sounds fun :D

8. Goofyposter

Goofyposter Director of Farmland Defense

Gorsch!!

There's no need to fear!!
    SuperGoof will always be near!!!

[​IMG]

Go and enjoy yourself!!!

9. Gillian

Now I'm REALLY scared, LOL!