Anyone dealt with Diane Mahoney-Brown before?

DaPookie

Mouseketeer
I haven't heard you ladies mention her yet, so I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with her or not. Is she an actual WC? :confused3 She seems nice so far, but I really haven't asked much of her.

I really wish they'd just assign one person to you from the time you first call! I can't imagine they have that many people who don't go through with it that they need someone to weed out the "duds." :rotfl:

TIA!

I had Diane as my SM (Sales Manager), so she wasn't a full-blown Event Manager/ Wedding Coordinator last year. She was awesome though! On top of everthing, quick to respond, very personable. My mom and I met her during our site visit last year and we had a ball w/ her. She was sooo great! You'll love her :)

I have Diane as my sales manager, too. She handled the initial contract and the room block (including adjustments along the way.) She also gave us some suggestions about entertainment alternatives to dancing and strategies for dealing with a very uncertain guest count and capacity issues. She's been very helpful.

I had Diane and she was great. I really liked her. She even answered emails when she was on vacation. Which was so helpful and really way over the top. She is great you will like her.

Hi there! just wanted to say that Diane was our SM/WC also. She's a very sweet person and very helfpul! :thumbsup2

We had Diane as our SM and we loved her.
We still are in contact with her eventhough we having our own WC.

she was our initial sales manager as well, so in the first stages of booking a DIsney wedding, she was the one who answered all of our questions! Then you get handed over to an actual wedding planner. She told me she used to be a wedding planner, but has since moved up to the sales position (the hours aren't as crazy). Anyway, she is super nice and really knows her stuff, very quick to respond to emails and phone calls. You're in good hands :thumbsup2

Diane was AWESOME! She really went above and beyond for us. When she was unsure of the answer to one of our questions, she talked with several coordinators to get an answer for us. We feel very lucky to have had her!

Diane is awesome!!! I can't say enough good things about her. You are definitely in good hands :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter