Anyone currently at WDW?

SAHDad

DIS Veteran
Need a favor from anyone still at WDW. The other day at the Poly, we saw a Holiday Processional CD, with Phylicia Rashad (sp?), and for some foolish reason, DW decided that she didn't want it then, but we would get it this morning at Downtown Disney before we caught our ME for the airport. As luck would have it, no place in Downtown had it. :headache:

If any DisDad can pick one up and mail it to me, I will gladly reimburse for the cost, plus a little something extra for the trouble.

we will be at poly on Sat 10th if you still need it let me know and I will pick one up for you.

I'll be at the Poly for a meet on Wednesday night, Dec. 7th. I'd be happy to pick up and mail it to you. PM me with your address and we can figure out details.

Need a favor from anyone still at WDW. The other day at the Poly, we saw a Holiday Processional CD, with Phylicia Rashad (sp?), and for some foolish reason, DW decided that she didn't want it then, but we would get it this morning at Downtown Disney before we caught our ME for the airport. As luck would have it, no place in Downtown had it. :headache:

If any DisDad can pick one up and mail it to me, I will gladly reimburse for the cost, plus a little something extra for the trouble.

Here is a link to the cd on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Candlelight-Processional/dp/B0030ICQII

Happy Holidays, wish I could have picked it up at the Poly for you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!