Anyone cruising March 30 - April 2? 3 days on the Wonder.....

I have been watching for so long for a thread on these dates!!! I've never posted before, so was reluctant to start a thread!

Myself, DH, DD12, DS10 will be sailing on the Wonder! Cannot wait!

We are doing 4 days at AKL, then boarding the ship! We've never cruised before so thought this would be a good way to see if we like it.

We went to Disney World in 2003, and it was not a "magical" vacation unfortunately, so I have high hopes for this trip!

I'm glad to see that there will be other on the boat with us!

I am glad that another Dis'er will be on board! Maybe we could meet up one day for a dip in the pool or lunch or something!

We will be staying at Boardwalk Inn the few days prior to the trip and then setting sail. It will be me, DH, and DS - 17 months at the time of sailing....

This is our second time on the Wonder, I think that you will have a blast!

That would be great to meet up! ::yes::

Have you ever cruised at this time of year before? I just hope it is warm and sunny! :sunny:

I have never cruised this time of year, but I have been to Disney several times (March 30th is my birthday, so we go a lot in March) - it is usually warm and sunny, but not unbearably hot like in June - August!

Can't wait to meet you! :wave:

Hi, I think I posted or emailed both of you but I am new to these boards (used to be in cruise critic form) so I never know if I am doing it right. I don't know how to "enable" people to email me directly. Any help would be appreciated. WE are going on the wonder MArch 30th. DD 13, DD 7 1/2 and DD 5. This will be our 4th Disney cruise and we are just as excited as the first. Would love to meet up some time for drinks or a snack and for the kids to meet. ~Tracey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter