Anyone collect Disney Hawaiian shirts?

Hello! I purchased a Mickey Mouse & Tiki Hawaiian T-shirt (blue & red) for my son, last year from WDW. My son loves Tiki's.

The Wreck it Ralph shirt sounds cool. Do they make it in boy's size? I would consider getting it for my son.

Aloha,
Leilanie

Just saw these on eBay and except for Toy Stroy 3 ones, the opening bid prices aren't bad..and they are new!
Just search "Bolt Reyn Spooner" and look at the sellers store...
:cutie:

I have a birthday coming up, and a couple of mysterious packages have shown up at the house -- judging by the feel of the packages, they contain cloth items. Perhaps I'll have a new Hawaiian shirt or two in a few days, and maybe they'll be Disney shirts.

We were down at the parks a couple of weeks ago for our first visit in over a year, and my wife was atypically vehement in voicing her desire that I not buy the one new shirt I saw in the stores (it was yellow and not a Spooner, but I liked it). Make of that what you will. Now, she does typically complain when I buy a Hawaiian shirt, but usually Disney shirts are exempt from her disdain. She says I have too many Hawaiian shirts, which is nonsense, of course -- no such thing as too many!

Scott

sev0428 has quite a few designs, and is very reasonable price wise. Ships them lightning fast too which is a plus!

These are becoming harder and harder to come by, and it makes wearing them even more special! I am a teacher, and nothing puts a smile on your face faster than a student recognizing a movie/character. BIG grins all around!

As most people on this thread already know, ebay is a great resource for finding disney related hawaiian shirts. As an FYI, sellers on the site, etsy also have a nice variety.

Most of the Reyn Spooner Hawaiian shirts can only be purchased at the Pixar or Disney Studios company stores (which are not open to the general public). I did buy the Toy Story 3 shirt at the Park, and got the Bolt shirt on-line from the Disney store. I was recently lucky enough to tour Pixar, and picked up the "Monsters University" shirt. The sales clerk said that they make about 2,000 shirts, however the MU shirt was only made in a quantity of 500. They had many different shirts, some of them discounted. And yes, you can pick the shirts up on eBay (I have bought several shirts on eBay). Your best bet is to make friends with someone who works at Pixar or the Disney Studios! Otherwise you will pay a premium on eBay.

Reyn Spooner Fantasias a flock of flamingos with a yoyo is up for sale on ebay! Thought you guys would like to know :)

Reyn Spooner Fantasias a flock of flamingos with a yoyo is up for sale on ebay! Thought you guys would like to know :)
Yeah, that's one I'd really like to get because the color is so wild and intense. I've never seen it come up in my size, though -- and the Spooner shirts can get crazy expensive.

I did get a couple of new shirts from my lovely wife for Christmas. Both of them are Shag designs, including what has long been my "Holy Grail" -- the Haunted Mansion anniversary shirt! I got the green one. I think she paid almost $300 for it! :scared1: She also got me one of Shag's orange Enchanted Tiki Room shirts for about half as much.

So, now my new Holy Grail is the one of the multi-colored Reyn Spooner Lilo & Stitch shirts ...

Scott

I was recently lucky enough to tour Pixar, and picked up the "Monsters University" shirt. The sales clerk said that they make about 2,000 shirts, however the MU shirt was only made in a quantity of 500.
Just curious, but what is the actual sticker price there? Same as in the parks, i.e., around $75?
Your best bet is to make friends with someone who works at Pixar or the Disney Studios!
I can think of many reasons that would be cool -- but considering I have no connections of which I am aware ...

Scott

I have access to the Disney Studio store, but I have yet to see them in there. :sad2: I am only on the west coast once a year, though.

Wish they sold these in the parks.

I know I'm like a year late here (well more), but in case you do still read this. I AM a Disney Hawaiian Shirt Collector...well...more so pixar hawaiian shirt collector. But I do have a few Disney ones. Anyway I think I have a grand total of about 30.

Off the top of my head.

Toy Story 2 - One Buzz, One Woody
Toy Story 3 - one by disney store (cheap replica), then the good one by Reyn Spooner
Brave
Ratatouille - My first and favorite
Wall-E
Bolt
Cars 1 - Two types, one tan with desert theme, one black with night theme
Cars 2
Monsters Inc
Finding Nemo
Haunted Mansion
Tomorrow Land
2 Customs - One Disney Land themes, one Green Alien Men from toy Story themed
Incredibles - ONe blue one Red
Lilo & Stitch
Princess and the Frog

I Think the only Pixar film I don't have a hawaiian shirt for is A Bugs Life, and the first Toy Story.

Cheers.

Hi! I know this is from a long time ago, so I'm not even sure if you'll see this, but I'm hoping! I am desperately trying to find the Lilo & Stitch shirt. Is there any way you would be willing to sell or could put me in contact with someone who is? Please let me know! Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter