Anyone Celebrating Something on the Cruise

OK, this is a stretch but Val & I will be celebrating what will be the 16th anniversary of our meeting at WDW. 12/8/94.

Anything for a party.

party::rockband:

That is most certainly worth celebrating. ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

My Mom's B-day is Dec 21.

On the off chance she is lurking here, I will not post her age. But it will be an "0" number.

How weird is that? We're both celebrating "0" birthdays.

if i actually make it onto the cruise this time, i'll be celebrating being on the cruise :goodvibes

No ifs. You WILL be on PCC 2.0. :banana:

If we had not taken children for 1.0, it would have been an anniversary celebration. We've been married 15 years this month. I got married when I was 12. :) But, kind of hard to do when the kids are there.

So, for 2.0, we'll make up for it and celebrate being able to celebrate because our children aren't with us :)

If we had not taken children for 1.0, it would have been an anniversary celebration. We've been married 15 years this month. I got married when I was 12. :) But, kind of hard to do when the kids are there.

So, for 2.0, we'll make up for it and celebrate being able to celebrate because our children aren't with us :)

I think I just heard the first official stop on the 3am conga line!!!!!

That's worth celebrating! Send me an email! Of those who have posted their birthdays, etc., only two have sent me an email :sad2:

Tracy, I posted about Paul's B-Day but he wouldn't want anything official done. He's shy...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

That's why I didn't send an email. :thumbsup2

The cruise is halfway between my "0" birthday and DH's "0" birthday. Also, we are having our 15th anniversary about 6 weeks before, so we'll celebrate onboard.

--H

Tracy, I posted about Paul's B-Day but he wouldn't want anything official done. He's shy...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

That's why I didn't send an email. :thumbsup2

Noted. Paul would like all of his closest friends to throw him a really big party on the cruise.

We will be celebrating my wife's birthday - 12/14 - and a belated twentieth + one anniversary. Plus this is our first cruise together.

We look forward to celebrating with all y'all and having a great time!

Steve

12/1/2010 will be my last Mortgage Payment... At least I should be able to afford a few drinks:thumbsup2

Mark

We'll be celebrating the fact that we don't yet have kids, have the time off from work, and so far the finances to take a little vacation about every six months. It wasn't too long ago that my wife concluded, and rightly so, that we should enjoy these kinds of things while we're still relativly young, are not overwhelmed with other responsibilities, and have so many opportunities to do so. So, it's normally hard for me to say this kind of thing about myself but........YAY US!!!

If Meggie comes with me, she will be celebrating her 20th birthday December 13th.

Awesome, sounds like there are a lot of birthdays in DEC. :goodvibes

By the way Jaime, Tell me again what did I do to you in the Palo buffet line? I missed it in chat the other night. :flower3:

Just as I was piling a huge helping of the chocolate lava cake and sauce on my plate, you came up and said, "Whatcha doing, lady?"

You were being nice and my head turned it into - ummm... making poor food choices, sir.

You didn't do anything wrong - I make my own guilt trips! :rotfl:

Just as I was piling a huge helping of the chocolate lava cake and sauce on my plate, you came up and said, "Whatcha doing, lady?"

You were being nice and my head turned it into - ummm... making poor food choices, sir.

You didn't do anything wrong - I make my own guilt trips! :rotfl:

I hear you there. I tend to be "shy" about what I eat in public. I wish you all could eat with all the time. I'd be much thinner. I think that Paul caught me at the desserts line, too, at Palo. Which makes me think. Hmmm, if he saw me, and he saw you, then he must have had TWO trips to the dessert line :) It's a good thing Paul's nice, or he would have scared me.

Remember, if you email me, please use Tracy@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com, not the email option by my name. That goes to my personal email and you may or may not get a response. I have two emails that were sent to me tonight that way and I'll make sure I get your celebrations updated, but all future emails need to be sent to my dreams email.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter