OK, it's a long shot, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask, I know a lot of folks make reservations and then plans change or they get a shot to stay at a nicer hotel and upgrade. In short, if you have a suite reserved at HoJo, Park Vue, or Ramada Maingate any time between July 8th and 13th and plan to cancel, please post in this thread or PM me first! In detail... We're planning on a trip to Disneyland from July 8th to the 13th. Three adults, three children. Our first choice would be a suite at HoJos, followed by a suite at Park Vue. Ideally we'd have two queens and a bunk bed or something like that. (Four beds.) No dice on suites for those dates... we'd probably take something good at Ramada Maingate but are having trouble finding a coherent person to talk to on the phone (really!) and so are considering Fairfield Inn and Anaheim Plaza. (We need something close in, as we have one senior and one six year old.) The plan right now is to make a backup reservation at either Fairfield or Anaheim Plaza, and then hope something springs loose at HoJos or Park Vue... so I figured I'd toss it out there, if anyone is currently booked in a HoJos suite or Park Vue suite for those dates and decides to cancel, please post in this thread or PM me, I'd love to organize some sort of hand off. (Any tips on how best to work with the Ramada Maingate and/or feedback on our selections is greatly appreciated, too.) Thanks!