anyone booked on an early western ?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by rmbreset, May 8, 2002.

1. rmbreset

rmbreset <font color="red">Just curious<br><font color=teal

We have just booked a 7 day Western Carib. cruise. But we will not depart till early next year. I was wondering if anyone has booked an earlier date so i can be on the look out for feedback . We are booked in a Cat 6, we took a 4 day on the Wonder last year and had a Cat 6, it was great except neither of my 2 daughters wanted the upper berth, so this time we are packing an aero bed.

2. Michelle

Michelle <font color=darkgreen><i>"It's like Lord of the Fl

Hi rmbreset! We have LOTS of cruisers on this board who will be on the May 11 inaugural Western Caribbean cruise, and tons more who will be sailing the Western later this year.

You'll get plenty of information from all of them, just keep hanging around! :)

3. ladybugs

ladybugs Earning My Ears

Welcome
    Wanted to let you know that me and my family will be going in January. It will be me, my husband, the 3 daughters. Also with us is my husbands parents and his sister with her 2 boys and daughter. Can't wait...... The kids will not know until Christmas. It is a present from their grandparents ( the grandparents that are going, it is a present to us all:)

4. atigeg

atigeg DIS Veteran

Tony and I are booked on the second Western sailing (May 25th). We did it strictly to obtain updates for our website (ha ha). I figured it would be better than taking the inaugural sailing because that one might have special events...we wanted to see what the "regular" Western will be like. Watch for navigators and lots of updates when we return!!
    Barb
    Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com