Anyone book with a company called SandnSea

KayR

DIS Veteran
at Windsor Hills? Or other resorts in the area?

PM if you did or if you are considering them for a future stay.

-Kay

I can't PM because I just registered, but my mother has a reservation with them in a couple of weeks. She was just copied in on an email about them and we are trying to find out some information about Sand N Sea Properties.

We would greatly appreciate any information you may have as she has a reservation starting on 1/10/10.

Kind regards

Thank you Kay,

I have been searching all night to try and find anything I can about this company. I believe it is the same Sand N Sea and yes they seem to have disappeared. The email address they gave my mother was rentfun at comcast.net, however that is not a valid email address anymore.

Thankfully, she did pay by credit card so hopefully there is some protection. However, she is 2 weeks away from her travel from Michigan to Florida and now has no place to stay. She just retired from Charlotte to Michigan and was planning on riding out the rest of the winter in sunny Florida until Late March.

Not sure what she is going to do, but I'm just trying to help her in any way I can. Thanks for your reply and information.

yes we did book with sandnsea and we to have a condo in windsor hills for jan 23/10 - we were to get package in mail 30 days prior - have not heard from or cannot contact anyone - Mr. Brown was the person we had dealt with and we have contacted authorities in Florida to try and figure this out-have also emailed to many others who also booked and have gotten many responses but all the same - cannot make contact with this company-hopefully we can get the proper papers so we can get refunded - we had paid for our trip in full. wm a

I also have a condo booked with sandnsea for this summer. I was just allerted to their scamming of people. I have contacted Rentalo.com who had Paul Brown and Sandnsea on their website. He said a lot of people started coming forward this week with information regarding the activity. You can no longer reach Paul Brown. The address that was on their paperwork was actually a UPS store. I called the police here in Illinois to try and file a report but he said there is not much to go on. How do you actually get an official statement saying they were scammers? The VISA co will not do anything at this time either since there is no concrete evidence. Please help....

If you have been scammed by Paul Brown and Sandnsea go to www IC3.gov to file a report. After filing a police report today they suggested I file this report for them to investigate. It is a branch of the FBI.

Unfortunately it appears that the sandnseaproperties.com and sandnseasproperties.net operation was a scam. Their activities have been reported to the FBI and the Florida Attorney General's office.

They do not appear to be related to sandnsea.com in Galveston Texas, who do business as Sand N Sea Properties

I have the same peoblem as your mother. We book for the moth of February at the Windsor Hills. Paul Brown has not returned my phone call so i contact my credit card for a stop. If i can not contact him by this monday i will call the State attorney general. Please do the same.

I have been searching all night to try and find anything I can about this company. I believe it is the same Sand N Sea and yes they seem to have disappeared. The email address they gave my mother was rentfun at comcast.net, however that is not a valid email address anymore.

Thankfully, she did pay by credit card so hopefully there is some protection. However, she is 2 weeks away from her travel from Michigan to Florida and now has no place to stay. She just retired from Charlotte to Michigan and was planning on riding out the rest of the winter in sunny Florida until Late March.

Not sure what she is going to do, but I'm just trying to help her in any way I can. Thanks for your reply and information.[/QUOTE]

I booked with SandNSea Properties for the month of February and paid by credit card. Paul Brown was also my sales person. All of the complaints I have read have not shown that they went to the rental property and found out they could not enter or they have not received their combination to the lock box on the door. I want to pursue this but I need someone to tell me that the arrival date has come and gone and found out SandNSea Properties does not exist. If so please email me with you info

No direct experience, but the first guests to arrive with properties rented from this company arrived on 12/26/09

This was posted on the WH HOA website

"On Saturday 12/26/2009 five parties arrived at Windsor Hills expecting to check into condos,but these units were already occupied. They booked through a company called SandnSea Properties Our Assistant Manager called the owner of one of the properties & he said he has no knowledge whatsoever of this company. He has also tried to contact SandnSea,but got no response. A few other parties arrived yesterday, Sunday 12/27/2009 with similar paperwork issued by this company. Again it all appears to be fraudulent. "

http://www.windsorhillsmaster.com/doku.php under the news section.

If you want to contact WH owners directly for alternative accommodation you can go to http://www.windsorhillsrent.com/.

Other options nearby with townhomes &/or condos include Windsor Palms http://www.windsor-palms-florida.net/ (by the same builder), Emerald Island (http://www.stayatemeraldisland.com/).

My husband and I were looking for a place on the Gulf Coast and we were looking on the Rentalo site when we were contacted by Jenny Johnson who was representing Sandnsea Properties. She steered us to the Windsor Hills Resort. After much discussion I indicated that I needed to discuss it with my husband. After much research, a list of seven or eight questions, several calls back and forth talking with none other than Paul Brown, more questions and thirty hours later we finally sent them our Credit Card numbers. We also registered with the Rentalo Worry Free Lodging Guarantee who felt that there were no problems with the Sandnsea Company. We called our oldest son, they booked tickets for two adults and two children, and we both bought Disney packages.

Yesterday after arriving home from visiting our children we checked our e-mail and there was a warning from the Rentalo people indicating that there may be some rental irregularities and strongly suggesting that we not send Sandnsea Properties anymore money. They also suggested that we contact our Credit company to see what they could do to get our full month's payment back. We have since rented another condo at Windsor Hills but only for two weeks instead of four. For the most part, owners have been
very understanding and if they could they dropped their rent to one that we could afford - more or less. Tomorrow I will call the Osceola P.D. again.

I would love to hear from anyone else who dealt with Paul Brown and Sandnsea Properties. Thanks to the people who have already put up their stories on this Bulletin Board as well.

My husband and I were looking for a place on the Gulf Coast and we were looking on the Rentalo site when we were contacted by Jenny Johnson who was representing Sandnsea Properties. She steered us to the Windsor Hills Resort. After much discussion I indicated that I needed to discuss it with my husband. After much research, a list of seven or eight questions, several calls back and forth talking with none other than Paul Brown, more questions and thirty hours later we finally sent them our Credit Card numbers. We also registered with the Rentalo Worry Free Lodging Guarantee who felt that there were no problems with the Sandnsea Company. We called our oldest son, they booked tickets for two adults and two children, and we both bought Disney packages.

Yesterday after arriving home from visiting our children we checked our e-mail and there was a warning from the Rentalo people indicating that there may be some rental irregularities and strongly suggesting that we not send Sandnsea Properties anymore money. They also suggested that we contact our Credit company to see what they could do to get our full month's payment back. We have since rented another condo at Windsor Hills but only for two weeks instead of four. For the most part, owners have been
very understanding and if they could they dropped their rent to one that we could afford - more or less. Tomorrow I will call the Osceola P.D. again.

I would love to hear from anyone else who dealt with Paul Brown and Sandnsea Properties. Thanks to the people who have already put up their stories on this Bulletin Board as well.

If you registered for the guarantee then won't Rentalo refund the money that you already sent ?? Just wondering how that works.

As previous posters have indicated there is an open case with the FBI and Florida Attorney General's Office, so you need to conact them and file a complaint. The more that come against these criminals the better! It seems like it was a very large scam affecting lots of people in multiple resorts, and who knows what they have moved onto now!

If you have booked through this bogus company for a condo in Windsor Hills, go to the website, www.windsorhillsmaster.com and get the phone number for the Clubhouse and you might want to call the manager there to get information on who to report it to for FBI and Attorney General's Office, as said there is an open case there.

Hope that helps.

Sandy

we now have to seek alternative accommodations - looking at Regal Oaks and Fiesta Keys- anyone have any info on either of these places - hate to get scammed again

It appears their are numerious compliants against SandNSea Properties on this web site but according to the Florida State Attorney Generals office knowone has contact them but me. Please if you have been scamed or think you may have lost your money please contact the Florida Attorney General..850-414-3990. Also file a complaint with Florida Consumer Services 850-488-2221. Do not wait and let them get away.

I also dealt with Paul Brown with SandNSea properties. My "reservation" was in Daytona Beach. Just called my credit card company who is investigating . How do we stop this guy????????:

Rentalo operates on very strict terms. Before they will pay anything, I must first exhaust all avenues with my credit card company. I assume that with what seems to be quite a large scam that eventually someone will pay, however the inconvenience is the part that really is annoying. This is still nothing compared with what the poor people who arrived on December 26 & 27 had to contend with, after finding out they had nowhere to stay.

After we found out that we were scammed, I went straight back to Windsor Hills looking for a place to stay. Luckily I found out now and our reservations were not until February 1, 2010. As I was looking for a new place, I answered each reply and let them know that I was on a low budget as a result of loosing my money to a scam that was performed in their community. The owners went out of their way renting for as low as they could. I was offered quite a few rentals all at a good price. I certainly appreciated it. One person you might want to talk to is Kathleen who works at the Windsor Hills Clubhouse. The number is 407-288-5283. She knows of units for rent at reasonable prices. Now everyone's idea of what is reasonable may be different but something might be found for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter