Anyone at HHI or recently returned? Question?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
There used to be an Arby's down the street-leaving the resort, it was on the right, not far from Sea Pines Circle. I heard it closed and is being replaced by a Dairy Queen. Does anyone know if this is true? Has the Arby's closed? Any signs of a DQ going in there? DH loves Arby's and we don't have an Arby's around here. However, being in Texas, we have tons of DQs, so we'll miss Arby's-it was a tradition when we went to HHI. It was also a cheap meal-a good break from buying dinner a lot. So we're wondering what's there now.

Years ago. Next year is my summer trip to HH. Haven't been since last year.

Checking Arby's location map, it's gone. You can go to Beaufort or Savannah.

Wow didn't realize Arby's was not in Texas. With all the good beef in Texas, why do you need Arby's? I was actually born where they had the first Arby's. Just amazing to see its growth.

Wow didn't realize Arby's was not in Texas. With all the good beef in Texas, why do you need Arby's? I was actually born where they had the first Arby's. Just amazing to see its growth.

Arby's IS in Texas, just not in our town. Our son lives in Laredo, and there's an Arby's over there. We used to have an Arby's in our town, but it closed about 10 years ago-I guess we were the only ones going there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter