Anyone at CSR for CHRISTMAS!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Crazy for Love, Sep 16, 2004.

1. Crazy for Love

Crazy for Love Earning My Ears

Didnt know if anyone started this BUT...I will anyway...We are going straight to New Years! We are so excited Me, DH,dd 9,and ds 4. Anyone coming to? I ahve never stayed at CSR so I am looking forward to it...Any hints or suggestions?::MickeyMo

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. bluenoser3652001

bluenoser3652001 Mouseketeer

Hi Crazy for Love, we are going to CSR too, DEc.23rd to Jan 2nd. Never been there either, and haven't been at WDW since 1981 with our 3 kids. But CSR looked like a real pretty resort , that is what caught our eye. So I hope you like there too as I hope we will. Have gotten a lot of info about it from these boards, and also about WDW. The last time we were at WDW there was only MK and about 5 countries in Epcot, so it will be very diferent for us this trip, that's why we are staying 10 days,and maybe we will bump into each other.

4. MandaPerry

MandaPerry Mouseketeer

We were at CSR for both Christmas and New Year last year and it was wonderful. The resort and employees were great.

Manda's Mom

5. charlottebetty

charlottebetty You don't count the day you're on or the day you g

We will be there 16th Dec - 1st Jan. Soooo excited. I was disapointed at first because we could not get code rates planned for AKL and had to go to moderate but now Ive done the research ( I have read every bit of information availiable) I am really excited again.:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Have you requested any section?

6. bluenoser3652001

bluenoser3652001 Mouseketeer

Yes, I have requested casitias, building 4 or 5,don't know if I will get it. we will be going with no kids, so the casitias seem really pretty to us

7. charlottebetty

charlottebetty You don't count the day you're on or the day you g

Weve requested cabanas 9 or 8, we're keeping our fingers crossed but it looks lovely all around the resort.

:) :bounce: :Pinkbounc :)

8. Eeyore's Queen

Eeyore's Queen Mouseketeer

I just booked CSR two days ago. It was the only Moderate left with the AP code but I don't care. Can't wait to go. We'll be there from 12/24-1/1. It'll be DS-7, DD-6, DS-4 and I. DH will be there for a few days but has to fly home for work. Too bad for him. We haven't been there yet but we are also staying there for 4 days of our Thanksgiving/Early Dec. trip.:earsboy: princess: :earsboy:

9. Longsx3

Longsx3 DIS Veteran

Hi everyone we will be at CSR from the 17th thru the 26th. We plan on doing as much as we can at the parks until the 23rd then avoiding the crowds as much as possible and just relaxing at the resorts. We will be at MVMCP on 12/17. My DH will get to do the Steam Train Tour on 12/21. DD and I are doing the Tea Party at the GF on 12/24. I am so excited Sunday I begin making PS's.