Anybody there this week know what BOG looks like?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by ryansgirl96, Mar 26, 2013.

1. ryansgirl96

ryansgirl96 Mouseketeer

We are scheduled for three days next week (2 in MK) and my DN's only want was to eat in the castle...I know, I know:sad1: but that's what she's asked for. This was a last minute add to see the in-laws in FL so no dinner ADRs so QS lunch it is. I've read that people were lining up at 9:00??!!! I had it built in to line up around 10:30 while DH took the kids for some meet and greets to be able to finish lunch around 11:30. Am I dreaming for this to happen??

TIA!!

2. LaurenT

LaurenT DIS Veteran

Grab a snack at 11 and then line up at 2 pm. It'll be better.

3. skylynx

skylynx DIS Sponsor

At about 10:20 this morning there were only about 50 people queued up for the lunch line at BOG...not even to the end of the bridge. It was way worse in February. Not sure we're heading back there this afternoon...sounds like the crowds are staggering. Not enjoyable at all. We may just go back to Epcot instead, which at least handles the crowd sprawl a bit better.

4. ryansgirl96

ryansgirl96 Mouseketeer

A ahhhh that is an option.... We were planning to do a 3/4 day that day and I know that the kids will be starving by that time since we will be doing 7a EMH. That actually might work if we do breakfast at 6:30 or so they will want to eat around 10:30 then again at 2:30 or so. Do they serve QS lunch continuously up until TS dinner or is there an end time to lunch?