Anybody pre-order Tangled through ds.com and get the email code yet?

DizneyDogs

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anybody got the email yet with the coupon code if you pre-ordered Tangled through disneystore.com

I pre-ordered in Feb, here's the details of the offer:

Product Details
FREE Lithograph Set Offer* PLUS Up to $20 off your next purchase Offer**

* Pre-Order 2-Disc Tangled Blu-ray Combo Pack before March 29, 2011 and receive an exclusive set of 4 Lithographs, while supplies last. Each 10'' x 14'' lithograph features a special Disney seal stamped in gold foil.

** Pre-Order 2-Disc Tangled Blu-ray Combo Pack before March 29, 2011 and get $20 off a future online purchase of $40.00 or more; or $10 off a future online purchase of up to $39.99. An e-mail will be sent at the conclusion of the pre-sale with a unique promotion code valid for a future online purchase made between 3/29/11 - 4/10/11.

I just got mine about an hour ago and went right to disneystore.com to use it on the stuff I've had waiting in my cart ! :banana: I actually got a bunch of stuff for Christmas !!! I'm so excited !!!

After I got the DVD yesterday, I was worried about not getting the code yet either. Called the number and waited on hold for 10 minutes before hanging up (I got another call). Forgot about it until tonight when I finally got the email with the code. It came at 8:19pm. I presume you'll get it soon!

It finally showed up for me too. Also if you order over $50 use code SHIPONLINE for free shipping.

Me too! It showed up and now I can get Tron for free :)

...worked well :)
You can still get free shipping if you buy a Tangled item so did that (plate for DGD, $5.50), preordered TRON ($19.95) got three acrylic drink cups (I got one of these at DLR in Januray..love it..very sturdy and the straw is sturdy too...sale at $5.00 each) and a Mickey messenger bag which may become my new purse (sale for $9.99) minus $20 off $40, plus free shipping (would have $6.95) Total for all $32.00. :) Maybe I will actually get Tangled and the lithos today...my one gripe with ordereing new movies from the store or DMC..they don't ship early so you get it on release day..

my one gripe with ordereing new movies from the store or DMC..they don't ship early so you get it on release day..

DS.com used to ship them so you got them on release day but the last few times I have ordered through them that hasn't been the case. Mine is supposed to finally arrive today with the LE Rapunzel Doll.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter