Anybody know how to contact Beast(Robby Benson)?

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by kelly08, Aug 20, 2002.

1. kelly08

kelly08 Earning My Ears

Hello, Didn't know what forum to put this question in, but I will try this one. I collect signatures from people who voice characters from Disney movies. I have signatures from Belle and Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast, but I cannot find Beast. I think Robby Benson is still doing voices for Disney but I am not sure. Anybody else collect autographs from real people, and can anybody give me any help on how to find Mr. Benson? I also have Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Donald Duck, Winnie, Simba, and hoping to get Pinnochio. Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cleo

cleo <font color=blue>Egyptian Beauty Queen<br><font co

Kelly, I'm going to move you over to the Collectors Board. Those good folks are amazing and someone is sure to be able to help with your question. :)

4. BeautyLLM

BeautyLLM <font color=blue>Beauty'ful!<br><font color=magent

Well, I don't know if this will help, but I was at a performance of The Candlelight Processional last year and Robby was the narrator. Maybe he will be there again this year?

5. NHMickey

NHMickey <font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co Moderator

You may want to try Guest Relations at WDW. They might have an address for fan mail and requests.

6. SueEllen

SueEllen <font color=red>Proud Iced Tea Snob<br><font color

I just sent a copy of this to a friend of mine who collects autographs. Hopefully she will be able to help you out.

Sue Ellen