Anybody in Birmingham, AL TV Viewing Area?? - Here is the web link!!

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
Tonight on Fox News 6 in Birmingham, on the 10pm Central Time news there will be a news piece on T@B campers and an interview with me and my T@B. I would really appreciate it if somebody that can see it would toss a tape in their VCR and tape it. I will gladly pay for the tape and postage!!

Also, if anybody else wants to see it, it should be on myfoxal.com sometime after it airs tonight. I plan on looking for it on the website, but don't know if I'll be able to save to the footage to my computer.

Thanks!!!!!

I wish I did! I'd love to see it but I don't get local news...I'm on Dish!!! I'm trying to think of anyone I could call to see if they could do it for you but since I'm on the road so much the past 4 years I have lost all my connections!!! Sorry...and good luck!! DId you get your ressie for the Candlelight Processional today? I was on hold an hour this AM..but got the time I wanted and the restaurant we all chose as well!!!

Nope, I don't do the candlelight processional. I have found a quite acceptable viewing/listening spot on a bench near American Adventure without buying the package or waiting in line for regular seating.

lol I suggested that myself as I did that 2 years ago...in the rain!! I was dry while the people in the seats were soaked as a captive audience!!! and you are right...the seats there are just as good and no expensive meal...but since we are doing the dining plan it was a good choice for us....some of our party haven't seen it at all and wanted a good seat and can't do lines..

I was looking at the lineup for the CLP this year and didn't see Gary Sinese. There are still 2 TBA's so I'm wondering if he's in that?

Carol - I would LOVE to see it - but they don't broadcast Alabama stations in central Fla! :confused3 :rotfl2:

I hope you can pull it off the website & post on youtube. Then we can all see our resident "star"!!!:yay:

I was looking at the lineup for the CLP this year and didn't see Gary Sinese. There are still 2 TBA's so I'm wondering if he's in that?

I LOVE Gary Sinese! (East Texas)

When they opened Mission Space in 2003, he was there opening day. I went to work at MS about a month after it opened, and all the CM's who met him were still chatting about what an awesome man he is. They didn't say the same thing about Eisner. They say M.E. ignored everyone & left immediately after some photo ops. He was too busy to take a few moments to give a "pep talk" to the lowly CM's. Figures!

What, all that and no mention of the fort??? Just kidding! All hail the most famous dis'r of all.:worship::worship:

Nice job Carol. I still didn't see the magazine article you were in. If there's a link let me know.

I don't know if it is online or not. I read it hardcopy in the Good Sam magazine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter