• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody here stayed at EVERY WDW resort?

We stayed at the POP and that was enough experience with the values. Have stayed at all the mods and deluxes (including Swan) except the Poly and GF - saving those two for adult only trips. We've also stayed at the Grand Cypress, Gaylord Palms, and the Orlando Peabody.

Favorite overall: Animal Kingdom Lodge - because it is a totally immersive resort experience in and of itself. Love the decor, the dining options, the staff, the animals, the artwork, the cultural presentations. Love the music!! Just LOVE it. We've stayed there six times so far. :lovestruc:lovestruc:love:

Favorite Mod = Coronado Springs!

I stayed at POR with my hubby on our honeymoon. (It was literally the only mod left open at the time. We wanted CBR). I wouldn't do POR again until I have done some others I like better. Was unimpressed.

I've stayed at Pop going on x2 now and am in :love: with it! The nicest people are there, best food court, and they do the hustle everynight! :woohoo:

My Kenny (hubby) and I are planning to stay at Poly this fall and possibly do a split stay between CBR/Poly.

Here's where I want to stay at:

Poly
CSR
AKL
CBR
CR
WL
ASMu

Anna

Stayed at:

All Star Sports
All Star Music
All Star Movies
Pop Century
Caribbean Beach
Port Orleans Riverside
Old Key West
Wilderness Lodge
Polynesian
Grand Floridian
Yacht Club (This August)

Have not stayed at:

Contemporary
Swan & Dolphin
Shades of Green
Saratoga Springs
Port Orleans French Quarter
Coronado Springs
Beach Club
Boardwalk
Fort Wilderness

I doubt we'll ever get to all of them. Coronado and French Quarter are too small (room wise) for us. Contemporary holds no appeal to me at all, but may try it for the experience. SOG is a military resort, so that's not happening. Have no desire to stay at Saratoga Springs. Beach Club I'm sure we'll stay at in the next couple of years. Same for the Boardwalk. Fort Wilderness just doesn't have good enough transportation to chance.

Very doubtful as I wouldn't stay at the Values.

But, I will stay in every concierge lounge and in every type of suite.:tongue:

Hey! I resemble that remark! :)

I don't want to stay in every resort at WDW, I want to stay in every suite category!
Already done all the CLs. :goodvibes

No, we have not (we've only stayed at four). We will never stay at all of them because there are several that hold no interest to us at all and some we could take or leave. We had two more we definitely want to try--the Animal Kingdom Lodge and the Beach Club.

One down, many more to go!?! :rotfl2:
Only visited Saratoga Springs, are returning to Saratoga Springs again next year; we LOVE it... :love:

Still have some to hit:
POFQ
GF
Pop
CSR
FW
BWI

The Fish & Bird have never been on my list.

This sounds like fun and WOW if someone has, what a trip!

Kennywife - see you are going to POLY second as two tropic resorts in one trip would want to end with the best.

I personally will never do most of the deluxe and OKW, AKL and WL maybe after all the Mods and I would try POP and AoA first. I can stay so many more nights at a value or mod for the cost of a deluxe. GF and POLY just don't interest me. The Waldorf or Hawaii sounds better but not interested.

Do it if you can but I am having to much fun at the parks to worry about a resort. Put this way: Could drive a Caddy but it is so much more fun in a chevette. Just me!

Hey, BitOfADisneyAddict, why not just start a new thread instead of opening a creaky old one from 2004?

We have stayed at:

All Star Movies
All Star Music
Pop Century
Art of Animation (Sept.)

Caribbean Beach
Coronado Springs
Port Orleans French Quarter
Dixie Landings(before it turned into PO Riverside)

Animal Kingdom Lodge
Polynesian
Beach Club

I don't think I have an absolute favorite, and we didn't hate any of them.
We love, love, loved the Beach Club, but it's not our first choice because of the lack of QS options. We usually stay 10-14 days, and the QS dining menu doesn't change. There is only so much Hurricane Hanna's and the tiny offerings at the resort QS, one can take.

I think we actually lean toward the values a lot of times because the "in-your-face" themes and bright loud food courts are what the kids prefer right now.

Yes, stayed at all of them, including the Swan and Dolphin and the SOG! :yay:

My favorite is the Yacht Club, DH's is the Beach Club, and the girls' favorite is the Polynesian.

What's up with all of these reanimated zombie threads lately?? 2004! REALLY??

The places where we've stayed at is on my signature. I don't think we would want to stay at all resorts because some resort theme doesn't capture me. I have no desire to stay at any villas or any DVC resorts.

Favorite value- ASMovies
Favorite moderate- POFQ
Favorite deluxe- Poly, WL very close.

Two down, many to go! I only have two things on my bucket list---be debt free & stay in all WDW resorts except Swan, Dolphin & SOG.

Ft. Wilderness Cabin & Contemporary down! I'll probably never complete the only two things on my sad little bucket list...

Almost... kinda'

I HAVE NOT stayed at: the "Art Of Animation Resort" (yet), or the "All-Star Sports, Music or Movies" Resorts....

I have stayed at all the Deluxe Resorts (and associated Villas - including "Bay Lake Towers").
The Moderate Resorts, including both "sides" of The "Port Orleans Resort" - and in the late 1990s, at the entitled,"Dixie Landings Resort".
And at "The Disney Institute" in 1999, prior to becoming "Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa", and then as the "Spa" in the mid-2000s.
Also at "Fort Wilderness Resort & Campgrounds".
As well as "The Swan", and "The Dolphin" Resorts.
I've also stayed at "The Golf Resort" - which was the name of the "Disney-owned Resort" prior to becoming a "Military Resort" named "Shades of Green" (situated between the "Magnolia Golf Course" and the "Palm Golf Course", hence the name, "The Golf Resort") in 1974 - and then again, in 1987, when it had since been renamed, "The Disney Inn".
I have stayed in both "Wings" of "The Contemporary Resort" (one now being replaced by "Bay Lake Towers".
I have been fortunate enough to stay, "Club Level" (at least once) in every Deluxe Resort. I have been extremely fortunate.

As for my favorite - it is, was and always will be "The Contemporary Resort", while my wife's is "The Beach Club Resort". :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter