Anybody have info about the YC/BC pirate cruise?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jultomzach, Apr 1, 2006.

1. jultomzach

jultomzach Mouseketeer

Search is down on DIS boards, found only info about the GF pirate cruise on allears, questions I have is....day of week, time of day, etc. Is is exactly the same cruise as the GF or different? Staying at BC and considering it for my 7 year old son. -Julie

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. johnsonet

johnsonet DIS Veteran

My DD and DNiece did this last Spring Break (they were 6 and 8 at the time). They had a blast!!
    From AllEarsNet:
    " The Bayside Marina near the Yacht Club offers a special Albatross Treasure Cruise for children ages 4-10 -- Children will wear bandannas as they follow clues and sail to many exotic "ports of call" around Crescent Lake and Epcot looking for treasure. During the voyage, children will hear a reading of "The Legend of the Albatross." At the final port of call, children will have lunch of peanut butter and jelly sandwich, cookie, and juice box, and will split up the "buried treasure." Held Wednesdays 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. Children must be potty trained -- no pull-ups. Price is $28.17 plus tax per child. Reservations are recommended. Call 407-WDW-DINE."

I would call and doublecheck on what days this is available. seems as though they'd do it more than just once a week :smooth:

4. jultomzach

jultomzach Mouseketeer

Thanks!