Any word on the Hulk?

Can you still wear a bum bag "fanny pack" (I'm from the uk!) or do you have to use the lockers?

Can you still wear a bum bag "fanny pack" (I'm from the uk!) or do you have to use the lockers?

No, you have to use lockers.

The Hulk is one of the 3 rides in the parks that now have metal detectors.

Only thing you can take on these rides are your lanyard if you wear one for tickets. Any bags, phones, coins, wallets and such must be stored in a locker.

MIB, rip ride rockets, hulk , dragon challenge, FJ, gringotts are ones I can think of right now

Thanks :thumbsup2 Which other rides do you have to use the lockers?
I think it is only the larger roller coasters that you need to ditch EVERYTHING for - metal detectors - specifically, the Dragon Challenge, Rip Ride Rocket, and the Hulk. MIB, Forbidden Journey, Gringots, and the Mummy don't allow bags of any kind on the rider but they don't make you pass through metal detectors.
All of these rides provide free lockers that cover wait + ride time.

The lockers are by ticket scan rather than finger scan. Make sure to keep your ticket.

We waited less than 5 minutes with express.
so true and I promptly locked my ticket in the locker without thinking. The nice team members will open it back up for you though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter