any website recommanded for digital picture printing?

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by louisaho, Jan 10, 2005.

1. louisaho

louisaho DIS Veteran

can anyone recommand a website for Canadian to print pic from digital camera?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Bea

Bea Mouseketeer

I am curious what site others use, but I use futureshop.ca You can pick them up at the closest store for free, or they will send them to your house directly for a fee (less than $5.00). I have always had great service with them and the pictures turn out really well. Good luck. :flower1:

4. Limmer

Limmer DIS Veteran

I always use the Black's website, you can get them delivered to your home for $5 or pick them up. (Keep in mind that I am biased because I work there.)

5. heat14

heat14 Earning My Ears

We use Walmartphotocentre.ca...$0.25/per pic and there is no delivery charge cause you pick them up at the PhotoLab in the store. They do great work. check out the website!

6. bunnyfoo

bunnyfoo <font color=red>It's Monday and my mind was somewh

I think that Black's does the best job because their technicians will take the time to colour proof your pictures. Sam's Club is okay but sometimes they get really large orders so you have to wait a while. I don't like futureshop.ca because they lost my order and gave me someone else's.