Any views on King Ludwigs?

slinky101

DIS Veteran
hi, looked up the menu on dlp foodguide, seems to cater for everyone in our party, thought it might be ok for novelty value for the kids, anyone been?
it only scored 1 on the dis dlp awards! :confused3
also planning to eat at planet hollywood and annettes diner. :paw: :dog2:

Others seemed to like it but we would not be in a hurry to go back. Food was cold and had to be returned. Inspite of the restaurant being empty waiting staff were invisible :confused3

Only been there once but we were very happy with the food and surroundings. It was on a bitterly cold day last December and it was beautifully warm in there - maybe that coloured our impressions!!

We enjoyed the food, but Joe then 4 was not too impressed. His words "It's not very castley inside". Annette's Diner was good but our favourites were Rainforest Cafe and Cafe Mickeys for novelty value.

I was not too impressed with Planet H, but I was sat in a draught which may have affected my judgement!!

Oh I really liked King Ludwig's. :) We had a lovely evening there! Here are some pictures from our meal there:

(Click for bigger versions)​

I could just eat it all again! I think it's time to go and make some dinner...

thanks for the replies, i think we will give it ago, we have eaten in the rainforest cafe in WDW and ate at cafe mickeys last time, never eaten at a PH so we will give it a go with the discount coupon from simons book! :dog2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter