Any troubles parking at the Raddison?

ronandot

Earning My Ears
Has anyone had any problems with leaving your car at the Raddison during your cruise? I am sure that they probably make it clear that they are not responsible for damage if it were to occur. Would the port be more secure?

We stayed at the Radisson last year and parked in their lot. We were a little nervous but once we got on the ship we forgot all about the car. Of course nothing happened to it and it was there when we returned. I wouldn't hesitate to park there again in the future. I feel that if something is meant to happen that it will happen no matter where you are. Have a great trip.

We parked there also and had no problems. You park in front or on the side of the hotel in a very visable area. I was told by the front desk clerk that they never have any problems.

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter