• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Travelocity discount codes??

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
Hi! Trying to book one night pre-cruise for April and are wondering if anyone has a Travelocity code?? :confused3 TIA!

if you use ebates.com, they offer 1.5 - 4% rebate for purchases at travelocity. It's a legitimate site, I've used it for years and have earned just over $200 back. They give you money back in the form of a check on a quarterly basis--if you earn more than $5 (I think) during the quarter. If you don't earn $5 that quarter, it just goes into the next quarter and it will be sent to you upon reaching $5+. I think their is a friend referral bonus too: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=mVeE2Jpq2+RczPeIWism6A==

So basically if you're going to purchase something online, start at ebates and do a search for the retailer. It will show you a list of retailers that match what you typed in the search box. When you click on the retailer, it will list out the rebate(s) that is/are offered. And, down below, it lists any coupon codes that could also be used. When you click 'shop now' it links you to the store and knows when a purchase was made, and within a day or two the rebate is reflected in your ebates account.

HTH

Is Retailmenot they offer discount codes that might help too. I used it for much of my on-line Christmas shopping. It was amazing how much I saved at the different stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter