Any Transport Recommendations Needed Please Help!

angel659

<font color=peach>Have A <font color=deeppink>Magi
Hi

I am being a very brave person. I am taking my 4 year old daugter to Florida on the 15th May on my own. Unfortunately my hubbie is staying back in the UK, as we have 5 month old twins and was recommended by the GP to take a holiday on my own. I decided to treat my daughter. I am panicing now though.

I have decided not to drive in Florida. I am looking into companies who are recommended. I have been told about Mears. Does anyone know this company and what are they like.

Any advice would be great.

Cheers
Michelle:confused:

Hi Michelle, I just traveled with my dd last Dec. I was also a little nervous about being on 'our own'. We used Tiffany Towncar and were well taken care of. If you are planning on just being at WDW, I would get a towncar service to pick you up at MCO and take you to your resort and then back to the airport again. We are trying FlTours this time around since they are a board sponser. We used Mears the first time we went to WDW. While not exactly bad, they were slow, over crowded. It's probably around $27 pp r/t with Mears. And about $95 rt with a towncar service. With Mears, you wait for them, you travel to more than one resort, a grocery stop is out of the question. It could take you over an hour to get to your resort. Towncar services meet you at baggage in the airport. You have a car to yourself and you go directly to your resort, usually about 25 minutes. If you want to stop to pick up some snacks, you can arrange it with the service. Yep, I prefer the towncar services.

Definitely use one of the towncar companies that others on this board use. It gets your Disney vacation off to a wonderful start.
Enjoy your visit!!!!!!!!!!!!

I responded in your other thread. ARE YOU FLYING INTO SANFORD? Sanford is N of Orlando. The towncar companies are more expensive and I don't think you can get a shuttle bus.

If you need a towncar you might try FL Tours (board sponsor) or Tiffany. Very few complaints about either company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter