Any Suggestion for staying one night..

KAYLI'S DAD

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any ideas where to stay? We are arriving on the 6th after daytona and need somewhere to stay that night since our first night at disney is the 7th. We tried to book the 6th at our Disney hotel but they are all booked up for that night. I dont know if we should just wing it and pick something when we get there or Does anyone have any suggestions off site for one night.

Thanks for your input.

What's your budget and where are you staying for the main segment of your WDW trip? (Sorry if you've been posting a lot about it and I haven't seen it yet.)

Anyone have any ideas where to stay? We are arriving on the 6th after daytona and need somewhere to stay that night since our first night at disney is the 7th. We tried to book the 6th at our Disney hotel but they are all booked up for that night. I dont know if we should just wing it and pick something when we get there or Does anyone have any suggestions off site for one night.

Thanks for your input.

I think I would keep calling the resort you are staying at to see if anything on the 6th opens up. Can you be put on a wait list? What resort are you staying at? Do you have the option of staying in Daytona one more night and head to Disney the morning of the 7th? Good luck!

I just checked the WDW website and there are a ton of rooms available for that night- I would call back and keep asking about an extension to your res!

I would keep trying to get one more night. Nights open up all the time. It is best to call as close to 7 AM as you can. I would not just play it by ear!!

mx55Mom, Disney does not have wait lists for the resorts. It is the guests responsibility to keep calling back to check on availability

Thanks for all the advice, When we booked they said no rooms were available and I called today and got 3 more rooms for the 6th. Just and FYI we are staying at POFQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter