Any Southwest visa 50,000 miles credit card offers out there?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
Anyone know if there is any 50,000 miles Southwest credit card offer out there?

Thanks

Thanks. That one has the $99 fee. Does anyone know if they have a certain time of year they offer the 50,000pts with the $69 card? We got one a few years ago and my mom is looking to get one. Trying to hold out for the $69 and 50,000pts.

Thanks. That one has the $99 fee. Does anyone know if they have a certain time of year they offer the 50,000pts with the $69 card? We got one a few years ago and my mom is looking to get one. Trying to hold out for the $69 and 50,000pts.
The offers seem to come out every few weeks. How long have you been holding out for one?

Not a long time. We have a while yet before we wanted to use the points for flights. Just didn't know if it is something they offer a lot or not very often.

There was a promo that just ran in Jan and ended in Feb. I'd get on their emailing list.

I would sign up regardless of the fee. For $99 fee they give you 6000 points (each year) or approx. $105 in points. For $69 fee they give 3000 points or approx. $52.50 in points. Points approximate value are 1 and 3/4 cents per point, so the $99 card is a better value.

The offers I've seen - one came today are - $99 = 50K, $69 = 25K.

To get on the mail list sign up for Southwest's Rapid Rewards program.

On Friday (March 27) I received an invitation e-mail from Southwest for the following offer:
  • 50,000 points (after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after receiving card)
  • 6,000 points at anniversary
  • $99 annual fee
  • $100 statement credit after first purchase
I already had a Rapid Rewards number and was on their mailing list. I applied for the offer online and got my approval notice right away.

Debbie

On Friday (March 27) I received an invitation e-mail from Southwest for the following offer:
  • 50,000 points (after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after receiving card)
  • 6,000 points at anniversary
  • $99 annual fee
  • $100 statement credit after first purchase
I already had a Rapid Rewards number and was on their mailing list. I applied for the offer online and got my approval notice right away.

Debbie

I got an email with the same thing…except the $100 statement credit. I was going to apply but it is in my name. I dont work and wondered about putting my husbands income in the income box. There is another box that asks where the income is from. Not sure what to check or if I should use his income and check employed?? Can anyone help with how to fill the app out?
And what does it mean that SW is going to devalue their points soon?

Thanks for the link. My mom applied and was approved. We are looking to take a trip dec 2016 and the points will really help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter