Any rumors of a new MK show?

WhateverLolaWants

DIS Veteran
I live very close to MK and I woke up at 3am this morning (10/16) to the sound of fireworks. They were definitely professional and there were at least two different "explosions" about 20-30 seconds apart. The only thing I could think of was they were practicing for something or maybe getting rid of fireworks they don't need (is that a thing? lol). My local source for park gossip said she has had a few entertainment CMs seem to accidentally slip about a new MK stage show, but I have been taking that with a grain of salt since I haven't heard any rumblings here. So does anyone have any idea why I was woken up from a sound sleep this morning?

Disney just started a new castle stage show in April.

For Christmas they are doing a new castle stage show for the Christmas party. There might be pyro as part of that show which has been rehearsing at night. This is my guess for what you heard.

For Christmas they are doing a new castle stage show for the Christmas party. There might be pyro as part of that show which has been rehearsing at night. This is my guess for what you heard.

It wasn't as loud as Wishes and I believe in my groggy state I heard that "crackling"/smaller bursts sound that is typical for stage fireworks so I think you are right. Thank you! Now let's just hope the 3am full rehearsal was a one time thing as I need my beauty rest.

They have been rehearsing over night for Mickey's Most Merriest Celebration. It's the new castle show for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

I live very close to MK and I woke up at 3am this morning (10/16) to the sound of fireworks. They were definitely professional and there were at least two different "explosions" about 20-30 seconds apart. The only thing I could think of was they were practicing for something or maybe getting rid of fireworks they don't need (is that a thing? lol). My local source for park gossip said she has had a few entertainment CMs seem to accidentally slip about a new MK stage show, but I have been taking that with a grain of salt since I haven't heard any rumblings here. So does anyone have any idea why I was woken up from a sound sleep this morning?

That's so exciting! How awesome it must be to live so close..

That's so exciting! How awesome it must be to live so close..

It is nice to leave the parks after a long and tiring day and be home in 15 minutes. I also work near a dance studio where the park performers practice their dance routines. This week I've been watching Universal practice what seems to be a dance routine before a mass character meet and greet. Next week is supposed to be Disney though I'm not sure they'll be practicing in public view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter