Any rumor when 2014 dates come out?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by minnieandmickey, Jul 29, 2012.

1. peterpan47

peterpan47 All our dreams come true if we have the courage to

It's a CAT 7A (Navigators Verandah) on the Magic and the Wonder that is not actually a Navigators at all. It is really a CAT 6A (I think anyway) with a bit of an obstructed view that sells for a 7A price. Not obstructed enough to justify the difference in the price of a 6A, in my opinion, though. The wall of the verandah just comes down at a bit of an angle on one side of the verandah. It's a full size verandah, but has a very slightly obstructed view :) There are 4 of them. 6134, 6634 and two on deck 7 which I can't remember the numbers for. You can look them up on the internet though to find out what the deck 7 staterooms are and see pictures.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Jane1967

Jane1967 Disney Dreamer

Ahh...good deal! I will check them out!

4. pillow

pillow DIS Veteran

Thats a pretty good alternative and it is quite a bit cheaper than our Fantasy 7 night New Years. Now you could add Dec 27th 3 nighter out of Miami and make it a B2B2B!!!

5. su_A_ve

su_A_ve DIS Veteran

Miami is not selling well. Texas is not selling well. I think still the majority of cruisers are going to Orlando to the pars and then cruising out of PC.

Miami was added to attract some of the international cruisers I think. But to me, they would have done much better if they move a ship to the north east.

6. 1153rsmith

1153rsmith DIS Veteran

We are sailing out of Miami in 2014 mainly because of the price. Five nights on the Wonder is much more affordable than 7 on the Fantasy. While I really want to go on the Fantasy, it is pretty much out of reach. If we are able to get on it someday, we would only be able to afford an inside room.

We drive, so Miami adds another 3-4 hours to our trip past Port Canaveral, but we are just going to have to deal with it because the only thing we can afford in PC now is the Dream, and I really don't want to go back to Nassau.

I sure wish DCL would come down a little on the newer ships.

7. NancyIL

NancyIL DIS Veteran

If you can book last minute, there have been some very good IGT/OGT/VGT (restricted fare) rates on the Fantasy. I have stayed in 11C inside cabins on the Dream and Fantasy, and there's nothing wrong with them!

8. mcd2745

mcd2745 These Mickey pretzels are making me thirsty!

The Magic out of New York City sold very well...and at insane prices - higher than the newer ships. Very surprised they don't appear to be coming back anytime soon.

9. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

Remember the Magic was in NYC during 2013 from May to Sept. the 2014 May to Sept itineraries have not been released yet so there is still hope for a return to NYC!!!

MJ

10. QuiltTeddy

QuiltTeddy DIS Veteran

From your lips to Disney's ears!!!

11. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

Oh...and for those that want to know about banned websites. The dis is privately owned and therefore the owners have every right to ban whatever website they choose.

For any website being posted the full URL of that website should be used to see if it passes through the board filter. If it comes up with ******* it is a banned website and any attempt to be creative and get around the board filter will result in an infraction.

Thank you.

MJ

12. NancyIL

NancyIL DIS Veteran

It remains to be seen if we will live beyond Dec. 21, 2012! ;)

13. gusdmh

gusdmh Mouseketeer

Hey, how can you find out if a cruise is selling well or not? I was scheduled to be on two cruises that got cancelled. I'm hoping it doesn't happen again.

14. ruadisneyfan2

ruadisneyfan2 DIS Veteran

In all fairness, no ships sailed from these ports during summer months. True, WDW draws a huge # of travelers any time of year. I think ppl like being able to do a day or 2 in the parks pre or post cruise. They go together like PB & J. :thumbsup2

15. luv2sleep

luv2sleep DIS Veteran

Even the MR cruises out of LA would have sold better during the summer.

16. ruadisneyfan2

ruadisneyfan2 DIS Veteran

It's more like a cat 5 since cat 6 usually has the metal railing.

Here are some pics of 6634. For Alaska, it would have been over $700 more (for 2 guests) to have a standard verandah with plexiglass. This was great. :thumbsup2 We put our teens across the hall in 6635 and asked for blank keys for everyone. I would do this again in a heartbeat.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Silverfox97

Silverfox97 PLATINUM Castaway Club

I love 6634 :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

18. ACDSNY

ACDSNY I love my job! I love my job! I love my job!

I just canceled our May 20th LA to Vancouver cruise and it was a secret verandah 7120. The have sunsets from the verandah everyday.

I hope a DISer grabs it soon. We loved 7620 on our Panama cruise.

19. pillow

pillow DIS Veteran

Since they are classified as 7A, do you know if they only hold 3 max?

20. Silverfox97

Silverfox97 PLATINUM Castaway Club

Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

21. jrm11697

jrm11697 Mouseketeer

When will the rest of 2014 come out? And any guesses to what they will be?