Any rumor when 2014 dates come out?

OH! I just called the DCL line and they say we can start booking 12/6/2012. Not today. Nice going, Disney blog :rolleyes:

I'm reading the blog entry again and it says "Starting today, you can schedule your Disney cruise vacations for the early part of 2014"

I wonder if schedule is a lighter term than "reserve" or "book" :)

Today you can schedule...on your own calendar...Thursday you can reserve.

Am I reading this article correctly that the Magic and Dream will be doing the same itinerary from PC? Why choose the Magic if you can sail on the newer Dream.

So sad to see the Magic leaving Galveston. Looks like I will be booking the Fantasy for 2014.
Maybe they will change the days to better accomodate school kids..

I'm reading the blog entry again and it says "Starting today, you can schedule your Disney cruise vacations for the early part of 2014"

I wonder if schedule is a lighter term than "reserve" or "book" :)

Today you can schedule...on your own calendar...Thursday you can reserve.

I know, tricky wording there! I keep refreshing since another poster said the itineraries will be up at 9:30...nothing showing. They are just teasing us even more!

9:30 has passed and still no 2014 on website. I am not very happy with the cm who told me 9:30. Frustrated!!!!!

I was soo excited when i read the blog thinking we would be able to book today as well!! But nothing beyond Dec 2013 is comming up on their website for me :(

I'm not seeing it yet either! :rolleyes1

I was soo excited when i read the blog thinking we would be able to book today as well!! But nothing beyond Dec 2013 is comming up on their website for me :(

:) Glad I'm not alone, I guess :rotfl2: I must have read too fast (in between working) that it said, "starting today"...so I'll keep waiting...and hoping something good shows up.

Thanks,
Heather

Sailing from Port Canaveral
3- and 4-night Bahamas
• Ports: Port Canaveral, Nassau, Castaway Cay
• Dates: Disney Dream departures Jan. 2 - Aug. 31, 2014; Disney Magic departures Jan. 6 – May 16, 2014

7-night Eastern Caribbean
• Ports: Port Canaveral, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay
• Dates: Disney Fantasy departures Jan. 11 - Aug. 23, 2014

7-night Western Caribbean
• Ports: Port Canaveral, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Castaway Cay
• Dates: Disney Fantasy departures Jan. 4 – April 26, 2014

7-night Western Caribbean, including Jamaica
• Ports: Port Canaveral, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Castaway Cay
• Dates: Disney Fantasy departures May 10 – Aug. 30, 2014

Sailing from Miami
4-night Bahamas
• Ports: Miami, Castaway Cay, Nassau, Key West
• Dates: Disney Wonder departures Jan. 15 - April 23, 2014

5-night Caribbean
• Ports: Miami, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
• Dates: Disney Wonder departures Jan. 10 - April 18, 2014

5-night Caribbean, including Castaway Cay
• Ports: Miami, Cozumel, Castaway Cay
• Dates: Disney Wonder departures Jan. 19 - April 27, 2014

Gold and Platinum can book on Wednesday, all others on Thursday, 8am Eastern Time.

It's not on the calendar where you book but if you look at the itineraries under each ship the 2014 dates show up. And the planning begins... :yay:

Platinum and Gold Castaway members can book via phone only starting at 8am on December 5th. Online and Phone bookings open to the general public at 8am on December 6th

Well, I guess I'll see what Disney has to offer in 2015, and check out Princess in 2014.

Platinum and Gold Castaway members can book via phone only starting at 8am on December 5th. Online and Phone bookings open to the general public at 8am on December 6th

If I am gold, but the family we are traveling with is silver, is there a way I can book both rooms? Or do they have to wait until Thursday to book?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter