Any reviews on the Jungle Navigation Co?

Alicefan

Give me a cloudy day in Winter!
Was thinking about giving this a shot even though the menu doesn't sound that appealing. I like to at least say I've tried all of the TS restaurants so that I know my favorites.

If you are talking about Skipper's Canteen in MK, we enjoyed it. We went before you had to have an ADR but I think you can still do walk ups. We enjoy new and different food so it was great for us. My son (adult) and I shared an appetizer and an entre and had plenty to eat, we were there for lunch so didn't want to be stuffed full.

If you are talking about Skipper's Canteen in MK, we enjoyed it. We went before you had to have an ADR but I think you can still do walk ups. We enjoy new and different food so it was great for us. My son (adult) and I shared an appetizer and an entre and had plenty to eat, we were there for lunch so didn't want to be stuffed full.
Yes, I'm not sure where I got the Navigation Co name from? lol

This is not my review, but is my DD's. She, my DSIL and my DGD were there in July and this was one of their favoite meals. My DSIL ordered the whole fish, and while it was a little intimidating, he said it was delicious. DD ordered some sort of chicken and DGD pork. They cleaned their plates.

This was the best surprise of our last trip. It was when they were still doing walk-ups only; I met up with my family and we were discussing lunch (had been thinking QS) and tried it on a whim. So freaking delicious. We tried the arepas appetizer, the char siu pork, the mac & cheese, and...I forget what my husband tried. I think there was a steak? It was all really, really good. We skipped dessert, though.

We ate here in January. The food was good - not amazing (like Sanaa or even 'Ohana), but interesting and tasty. The chocolate cake was exceptionally good! The theming was just fabulous! The service was great - the waitstaff were pretty much Jungle Cruise skippers. Funny and charming. We would totally eat here again!! We had the Arepas, salad, Char Siu pork, grilled steak, and Kungaloosh cake.

This was one of the best meals on our recent trip. I was concerned because I hadn't read a lot of great reviews, but it was fantastic. Food was very good and service was awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter